Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Memorable Dessert in Baguio

Still on Baguio, one of my companions celebrated his birthday on the day of our arrival to watch the Panagbenga Festival, so to celebrate we had lunch at one of the restaurants along Session Road. I don't remember the name of the resto but I do remember that their desert was delicious.


We also enjoyed their main dishes of course but the desert was the most memorable to my palate. Here's a closer look at what's inside each of the bowls.



It was like a Christmas treat in February; ok so it could be a late Valentine treat. Anyway, the red and green stuff is plain jelly to balance off the sweetness of the cream and the fruits which consisted of slices of bananas and watermelons.

So few ingredients, yet so delicious and festive looking too. I will definitely try this at home soon. This would be a perfect summer treat. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment