Sunday, November 23, 2014

Travel Memories and Inspirations for Future Destinations

I love traveling! Most of my travels are with friends and locally. I would love to travel solo one of these days and see how that feels.


I love traveling because I get to meet new people, experience local culture, local food (even if it sometimes leads me astray from eating healthy), and of course, fun and unique memories. A side benefit is you get to bond with your friends and companions.

Of course, it can get quite expensive so sometimes I don't even bring home souvenirs. Just all the pictures and the memories are enough mementos for me. But if something does catch my eye at the souvenir shop, then I may just bring home a unique memento of the trip.

I have yet to travel outside the country and I'm planning to do so next year since my passport is about to expire. Yes, I got myself a passport without a particular destination in mind. But I do have a few dream destinations that require a bit more planning and budgeting.

My local travels are not that many actually. Places I've been to include Pampanga, Laguna, Pangasinan, Baguio, Bohol, Palawan, Naga, and most recently, Caramoan, Albay and Ilocos.

While I try to reminisce and share here some of my travel exploits (very soon, like in the next post maybe), I am also constantly looking forward to my dream travel destinations outside the country. Some of them are on this list of top 50 spots to see around the world.

I am so thankful that I get to travel and experience so many new things because of it. I have faith that next year will allow me to step on even farther shores and enjoy even more exciting adventures. I hope you also get inspiration from this list and start picking your own travel destinations outside the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment