Wednesday, October 17, 2012

100% Natural Purifying Facial Scrub from Human Heart Nature

One of my missions when I go shopping is to look for products that are natural and safe to use. That means no chemicals as much as possible and also environment-friendly. So I was glad to have discovered Human Heart Nature about a year ago and I have been using a lot of their products ever since.


Facial scrubs are one good way to keep skin healthy and Human Heart Nature's 100% Natural Purifying Facial Scrub (50ml tube is P104.75) is a natural product that I have tried and am still using.

I have tried other commercial face scrubs and though they do work, I have always tried to look for cheaper and more natural alternatives. So I was very glad when I found out that there are local brands that do make these products. I have also tried DIY face scrubs which satisfied me but I don't always have time to make them so a natural one in a tube or bottle is always convenient.

The first time I applied the face scrub, I was very attracted to the strawberry scent. It really smelled like you could eat it. The face scrub was creamy in consistency with small beads for the actual scrubbing just like in commercial ones. However, I thought that the beads in this one were smaller than most commercial facial scrubs; it almost felt like white sugar crystals and I was a little hesitant to use pressure while scrubbing because being smaller, the beads might also be more abrasive.

There were a lot of beads in the cream thought so I did not feel all of them melting into my skin as I scrubbed.I scrubbed my face gently while enjoying the strawberry scent and after rinsing, my skin did feel clean and soft instead of being squeaky clean where your skin feels tight.

Scrubs are not for everyday use so I do this twice or thrice a week usually at night. I don't use it in the morning because since it exfoliates, I don't want to have to struggle with some minor skin flaking, especially since I sometimes use makeup. Also, after exfoliating, skin tends to be more sensitive and instead of getting brighter skin, you might get burned skin in some places or develop sunspots.

I like the scent of this scrub and it did brighten up my complexion though it did not remove deeply seated blackheads. I am not so sure about the abrasiveness of the scrubs though so if Human Heart Nature has some other alternatives, I might try them instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment