Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Be Free from Dandruff with "Flakes, Release Me" from De Boer Organiques

Ever since I started using natural and organic products, I have been rid of many beauty and health issues. One major issue that I had then was having thin and brittle hair. But with the use of organic shampoo, my hair started to grow stronger and longer at a faster rate. Plus, with the helpf of an organic scap treatment product, I was able to grow my hair even thicker.


However, one recurring issue that I have been trying for so long to get rid off was seasonal dandruff. Seasonal because this usually becomes a problem during the hot and cold months: summer when my scalp becomes too oily and the "ber" months when my scalp becomes too dry.

 I had actually given up on getting rid of the issue but when I visited the Echo Store at Centris one day, I stumbled upon "Flakes, Release Me" from De Boer Organiques (P350.00).

It is described as a witch hazel anti-dandruff scalp treatment spray that comes in a very pleasant and clean powdery scent with lavender undertones. Further down the front of the bottle, it says natural, handmade and vegan which made me want to try it even more.

Looking at the ingredients, the pleasant smell is from the essential oils of tea tree, lavender, lemon and rosemary. I was also attracted by the main ingredient. I have read so many benefits of witch hazel in beauty products. It's a natural astringent, it gets rid of excess oil and helps lock in moisture as well. I think this combination is just perfect for my scalp problem. Of course, witch hazel has tons of other benefits which you can easily learn about online.

So how did this product fare? I give it 2 thumbs up!

Easy and pleasant to use.
I sprayed it directly on my scalp, approximating a tablespoon's worth of the product but I think I actually sprayed on less. Then I had to massage it into my scalp which made for a very pleasant and relaxing experience because it smelled so good. Plus, I loved the smell of my hair when I go to bed and I loved the smell on my pillow the next morning. This was my nightly routine for a whole week.

Very effective!
I experienced less and less flakes every day each time I combed my hair after a bath and when my hair was dry. Finally, about the 6th day, I had noticed no more flakes left on my comb and none that I could feel on my scalp.

No Side Effects
I don't know if some people are allergic to witch hazel but I'm glad I'm not. All I experienced were the promised results. There was no tingling sensation unlike in methol shampoos, no itchy scalp, no irritated scalp, no unmanageable hair in the morning and no falling hair either. I didn't need to do anything special to keep my hair in good condition while I treated my scalp. The only irregular thing I did was to go to bed with hair a little wet from spraying this on.

Do I need to say I am very satisfied with this product? I have finished only about a third of the whole 100ml bottle and I am definitely already released from my dandruff woes. I'd like to keep using the product just because it smells so good. Though the price maybe on the expensive side, I think the results are worth it.

So if you want to be free from dandruff, just say "Flakes, Release Me" and they should be vanishing in no time.

De Boer Organiques is a local, home-based business. De Boer is actually "a Dutch term literally translated as "the farmer"." They further describe their business as follows:
Living to its definition, we dedicate ourselves in offering products that are pure and healthy, and planet-friendly. Our main focus is to use natural and organic ingredients as much as possible, hence you will never find irritating chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), Parabens, Mineral Oils, Parrafins, Petrolatums, Phenol Carbolic Acids, Ethanols, Acrylamides or Toulenes in any of our products. To scent our products, we prefer to use 100% pure, natural and/or organic essential oils and phthalate-free fragrance oils.
You can check out more of their products at Echo Store and Sesou branches and learn more about them on their Facebook page and website.

DE BOER ORGANIQUES
PH Unit 9A Dansalan Suites
301 Dansalan St., Barangka Ilaya
Mandaluyong City 1550, Philippines

+63.942.8-DEBOER (332637)
+63.942.8-FARMER (327637)
getloopy@deboerorganiques.com


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the fantastic review of our product. It always warm our hearts hearing or reading feedback from consumers testifying that our products deliver what they promise. I do a thorough research on the ingredients and make sure I use the products first before launching them to the market.

    With your permission, may I please share your link and post it on our Facebook page?

    Didn't realize also that we still have our old contact details on our website. If you can, will you be able to update this blog with our new details?

    DE BOER ORGANIQUES
    PH Unit 9A Dansalan Suites
    301 Dansalan St., Barangka Ilaya
    Mandaluyong City 1550, Philippines

    +63.942.8-DEBOER (332637)
    +63.942.8-FARMER (327637)
    getloopy@deboerorganiques.com

    Keeping you in the loop,
    Ms. Joolz de Boer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking notice of my post. I was really satisfied with the product and hope to try out your other products too! I'm very grateful that you want to share my review. I have also updated the article with your new contact details. I'm always happy to support natural and organic products especially local brands and I'm always on the lookout to discover new products. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete