Monday, August 31, 2020

Healthy Veggie Bowls from 24/7 Super Healthy

Most people have been leveling up their cooking skills this quarantine period. I have been trying to cook new dishes too. However, there are some days when I've been too exhausted to even think of what to cook. Thankfully, there are online stores where I can order some healthy grub without ruining my budget. 24/7 Super Healthy is one such discovery. 

Veggie Nuggets Bowl from 24/7 Super Healthy.
Veggie Nuggets Bowl from 24/7 Super Healthy.

Most online food places offer meat dishes so I was glad to find one that has plant-based options on their menu. I ordered 3 of their veggie bowls to maximize my delivery fee and just reheated them when I was ready to eat.

The Veggie Nuggets Bowl was quite tasty and had a delicious sweet and sour sauce. The nuggets were big and quite packed. It also had veggies on the side and brown rice. It was a filling lunch for me.

Veggie Kofta Bowl from 24/7 Super Healthy.
Veggie Kofta Bowl from 24/7 Super Healthy.

Next was their Veggie Kofta Bowl which was a treat for me. If you've been craving for Mediterranean food, then this one's for you. Although this is meatless, the flavors and textures would make you think otherwise. Coupled with brown rice and roasted veggies on the side; this is another filling meal.

Mexican Bowl from 24/7 Super Healthy.
Mexican Bowl from 24/7 Super Healthy.

My third order is my favorite. Their Mexican Bowl has a fried egg included in their regular order but I had mine without. Instead of beef or chicken, they used jackfruit for the meaty part. This was really delicious and is on my list of food to reorder when I'm too lazy, tired or too hungry to cook anything.

With food vendors like these online, plant-based eaters won't go hungry even while in quarantine. Hopefully, more healthy options like these are available in other restaurant menus.


24/7 Super Healthy
24.7 Super Healthy
Available on: Grab Food  |  Foodpanda  |  Lala Food


No comments:

Post a Comment