Monday, August 17, 2020

All Natural Beauty Finds at Thea Botanicals PH

One of the things I miss when going out is checking out the bazaars in malls and parks. Bazaars are usually alive in malls during weekends and on special occasions. That's where I find natural and organic beauty products too. Thea Botanicals PH is one bazaar find that really delighted me with their wide array of beauty products. They come in cute packaging too!

Lip & Cheek Tint from Thea Botanicals PH
Lip & Cheek Tint from Thea Botanicals PH.


Beauty products in cute packages can sometimes bring out the girly side of me. More so if they have natural ingredients. Luckily, this local brand offers just that.

I'm just reminiscing some of the beauty finds that this brand has to offer. I'm sure I didn't get pictures of all their items but here are snapshots of the variety of beauty treats you can choose from.

Natural beauty soaps from Thea Botanicals PH.
Natural beauty soaps from Thea Botanicals PH.

Their soaps come in pretty colors too! They look like they can be eaten and depending on the ingredients, they smell delicious enough to be mistaken for food. I couldn't smell all of them but those I did all had pleasant, addicting fragrances. You'd definitely want to use them every day.

Shampoo Bar and Conditioner Bars from Thea Botanicals PH.
Shampoo Bars and Conditioner Bars from Thea Botanicals PH.

They also have products for your hair. They are just as pretty looking and pleasant smelling as the body bars. I have always wanted to try out shampoo bars and conditioner bars. I will definitely try out some of these in the future.

More beautiful-looking soaps from Thea Botanicals PH.
More beautiful-looking soaps from Thea Botanicals PH.

It's almost the "ber" months and by this time, bazaars are usually popping out in many places. Bazaars are a great way to find unique gifts for loved ones during the holidays. Fortunately, we can still order these items online. However, there is still something missing from the experience.

We can't deny that there is something especially enjoyable and satisfying in the act of shopping physically. It feels more satisfying to be able to physically inspect and appreciate a product. Hopefully, we will be able to do so again in the near future. 

In the meantime, I look forward to trying out some of these items and sharing my experience here.



Thea Botanicals PH
TBotanicals
0918.913.7600

No comments:

Post a Comment