Monday, August 24, 2020

Vegan Spam Musubi and Milk Tea from MaxTeaPH

I'm not counting the days in quarantine anymore but I am counting the many times I have had to suffer from not being able to satisfy my food cravings. Luckily, online vendors are available to rescue us from our food craving woes. You just have to be diligent in searching for them online.

Vegan Spam Musubi with Black Rice from MaxTeaPH.
Vegan Spam Musubi with Black Rice from MaxTeaPH.


Vegan spam musubi is one such craving that is rather hard to find even in restaurants. But an online search yielded MaxTeaPH offering this delicacy as well as milk tea with non-dairy milk options.

For my order, I opted to go with black rice for a healthier version. Each order comes in 4 pieces which are quite filling so you can have this for lunch or dinner. It comes with a thick, flavorful sauce or dip to complement the spam musubi. 

Very filling vegan spam musubi with black rice.
Very filling vegan spam musubi with black rice.


The vegan spam musubi gives you the saltiness of meat-based spam and the savory part comes from the sauce/dip. The black rice won't taste as flavorful as white rice if you're not used to it but it is healthier. So if you're new to eating plant-based, you may want to choose white rice for your order. They also have tofu options.

Wintermelon Milk Tea in Almond Milk from MaxTeaPH.
Wintermelon Milk Tea in Almond Milk from MaxTeaPH.


Their vegan milk tea doesn't disappoint. It has just the right sweetness. You can choose from almond and soy milk. I find soy milk too sweet most of the time so I prefer almond milk.

Who knew spam musubi and milk tea can be a great combination? I have been craving these 2 items separately but now I can enjoy both of them in one order thru MaxTeaPH. These 2 cravings of mind are now solved!


MaxTea Food Hub
MaxTeaPH
0917.680.3056

No comments:

Post a Comment